Chicken Recipe to Make in Advance



This is my most used chicken casserole recipe because it can be made the day before and it is delicious.  I am always asked for the recipe.  The quality changes when it is frozen so I don't advise it. 



Chicken Supreme
3 cups of cooked chicken breast, cubed
1 cooked package of Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 can cut green beans
1 cup mayonnaise
1 can sliced and drained water chestnuts
1 undiluted can of cream of celery soup
1 can small can of French's onion rings
Top with grated cheese (about 1 cup)

Mix all together, except the cheese, which is placed on top.  Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan.  Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serves 8-10. 

I like to serve this with the Banana Date Muffin and Frozen Fruit Salad recipes in earlier posts. I also  serve a spinach salad as a side dish.

Note:  I have tried making this with French green beans but they don't hold up in this casserole.  The cut green beans work best.

Comments

Popular Posts